Egg Salad Sandwich
Sandwich Mayonnaise: Premium Veg Mayo and Fiery Mustard Looking for a fun, protein-rich breakfast sandwich? Egg salad sandwiches are wonderfully easy to prepare. A rich filling is nestled between slices of bread, making for a hearty breakfast. Say no to bland sandwiches with our extensive range of sandwich mayonnaise! Our fan-favourite Premium Veg Mayo is made with sunflower oil for a deliciously light and creamy texture. To take the flavours up a notch, add a zing to creamy mayo with a dash of Fiery Mustard.
- To prepare this dish, boil eggs for 10 minutes, then allow them to cool.
- Peel and mash the eggs with a fork. Mix them with Premium Veg Mayo, Fiery Mustard, and a pinch of salt until the mixture is creamy. We like to keep our egg salad simple with just sliced green onions, but you can add the vegetables of your choice.
- Spoon the mixture onto slices of bread. Enjoy the sandwiches immediately or store them for later.
Sandwich Mayonnaise: Mint Mayo and Peri Peri Ketchup. The Bombay sandwich is a popular street food across the country. Each satisfying bite is loaded with spicy flavours and plenty of vegetarian filling. For a sandwich as perfect as this one, you need a delicious sandwich mayonnaise. A pantry must-have, Wingreens Mint Mayo combines the fresh flavours of mint with the creamy texture of mayo. Our fiery Peri Peri Ketchup complements the Mint Mayo to create a smooth, minty, and spicy combination of sandwich mayonnaise.
- Boil and thinly slice potatoes.
- Butter slices of bread, then layer a cheese slice, potatoes, chopped cucumber, tomato slices, and diced onion on top.
- Squeeze Mint Mayo and Peri Peri ketchup over the vegetables before sealing the sandwich with another slice of bread.
- Grill it on a hot tawa and enjoy!
Ham and Cheese Sandwich
Sandwich Mayonnaise: Tandoori Mayo - We can never go wrong with a ham and cheese sandwich. Add a Desi twist to the classic ham and cheese with Tandoori sandwich mayonnaise! Our take on Tandoori Mayo is smoky, creamy, and absolutely yummy. This spicy and exciting sandwich mayonnaise will add a dash of heat to a simple dish.
- Pick your favourite ham and cheese.
- Butter 2 pieces of bread generously.
- Layer slices of ham and cheese on each (the more, the better).
- Add a generous drizzle of Tandoori Mayo on top.
- Fold and grill the sandwich until the bread is golden brown and cheese has melted. Enjoy warm!